Monday, October 25, 2010

Well I didn't expect this! 10-5-10

Well, dang. The other day I stumbled at an art meeting and almost fell twice. My good friend Ron Covert was honest enough to call and tell me it looked suspicious......so I go to the GP. Sure enough...looks like something wrong. CT and artery tests show I have a clot and I have had a mini stroke.
The one thing I love to do is write... can't write. I type easier...but I'm practicing handwriting again. Ahhhh crumb, if it isn't one thing it's 2. more to come after the visit to the neurologist this afternoon. He can't tell me too many more worse things.......can he?

Where is art in all this? It's keeping me sane.

I cling to my family, my wonderful husband and such kind friends.

Art is what keeps me going. When I can't draw that curve I try again...and again...and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment